POEA Accredited Agency: ATD INTERNATIONAL SERVICES AND TRAINING CENTER INC (FORMERLY ATD INTERNATIO Landbased Agency
Office Location Address: U11-B GLORIA BLG 157 A BONIFACIO ST COR PAG ASA QUEZON CITY, QUEZON CITY
Telephone Numbers: 02-355-9180/02-514-3019
Email Address: ATD_INTL@YAHOO.COM
Official Representative: MS FELICIDAD T DIZON
Status: Valid License
License Validity: 11/13/2010 to 11/12/2014
POEA License Number: 233-LB-112510-R
Advertised: 17-03-12 | Closing Date: 16-05-12
If you are:
- Male or Female at least 27 years to 45 years old
- College Graduate or College Level
- Interested to go to Korea for Employment
- Willing to undergo Korean Language Training
- Willing to take the EPS-TOPIK (Test on Proficiency in Korean)
- Willing to undergo two (2) weeks training upon arrival in Korea
- 10 working hours per day (Monday to Saturday)
- Sick leave benefit not exceeding 30 days in 1 year
- Medical examination a day after arrival and special briefing orientation on the country's laws and culture
- The trainee visa can be converted into an employment visa after a year and passing a competitive exam
- Total period of employment should not exceed 3 years
- After finishing a 3-year employment contract, a foreign worker can only return to his home country
- Employers provide only the return air ticket at the end of the contract
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Seoul.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees.
- 25 Full-Time position(s) available.